Friday, January 14, 2011
Stylish Blogging... not just for the runway
My fellow podling (Bree Ogden client) and blogger, Kelsey Ketch, has bestowed me with a Stylish Blogger award, which I truly appreciate. This is not because I dress like Johnny Depp on or off screen, but an award to say "Hey kid, I like the style of your blog."
Of course, there are certain stipulations to accepting this award. I must give seven random facts about myself. So here we go:
1) My favorite television show is Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2) I once played guitar in a band named Peach Melba for a school dance
3) I haven't read all of the Goosebumps' books (but I'm working on it)
4) I prefer to listen to movie scores over most all kinds of music
5) My favorite video game is from the 80's called TEMPEST
6) My favorite meal is pancakes
7) I don't have any tattoos - although I get asked often what tats I have (weird). I guess I exude a certain kind of tattoo vibe (not sure what that means).
There you have it. Thanks for letting me randomize, and of course, thank you for listening and letting me be stylish.
Posted by D.M.Cunningham at 3:10 PM