Monday, April 11, 2011

Here comes JUNIPER BERRY

Walden Pond Press just launched the trailer for JUNIPER BERRY, one of my favorite books of the year. Yes, I said it, favorite! Although we are only four months into it I am raising the I LOVE THIS BOOK flag high and waving it for all to see.


Watch the wonderful and sublime trailer below (created by Mary McAveney). And stay tuned for my interview with author M.P. Kozlowsky posting on May 5th, kicking off what I'm sure is going to be a face melting blog tour.



Mucho thanks to the uber awesome Kellie at Walden Pond Press for sharing the trailer and images.

4 comments:

  1. I want to read this book too; it's on my to buy list.

    P.S. Whe have the love for the same books aka Horror for kid -I call it cute Goth-...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic trailer!Love the illustrations:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to want to stay tuned to facebook.com/waldenpondpress1 . Big plans afoot for Juniper Berry...

    ReplyDelete