Monday, July 18, 2011

I CaN't WaiT fiLeS: Darth Paper Strikes Back

I'm starting lots of new things on the blog and one of them is the above-mentioned. The I Can't Wait Files will be a weekly post about anything middle gradish that I can't wait for and think may be of interest to you.

My first ICWF is DARTH PAPER STRIKES BACK by Tom Angleberger. The awesometastic dude who wrote The Strange Case of Origami Yoda. Yeah, you know that book of amazingsuaceness! Darth Paper Strikes back on August 23, 2011(Amulet Books). Personally that is way too long to wait. Until then I will just keep hounded my friend Tom for an early copy.


You can also check out this awesome interview with Tom over at StarWars.com (how cool is that!) - http://www.starwars.com/kids/read/darthorigami/index.html


So until we get to get our hands on this future facemelter - MAY THE FOLDS BE WITH YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment